I'd really love to get in on testing Delve, but I've lost track of any shares where docs are up if it's still open.

I'd really love to get in on testing Delve, but I've lost track of any shares where docs are up if it's still open. Since G+ dies in 2 months I figure now's the time to go asking for this...

Also, beyond Discord where will the community be once G+ shuts down?

Comments

  1. Hi, Nick Carter. I'm delivering playtest materials via Discord. If you're on there, please DM me. If you'd prefer not to join the Discord, DM me here or via twitter and I'll hook you up.

    As for the community, we'll continue to have hubs on Reddit, Discord, and Facebook. The Discord is quite active, and the Reddit community is growing.

    And I'm here till the lights go out :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment