Just uploaded the second installment of the adventures of Osric and the troops of Tissburi following the Naval...


Just uploaded the second installment of the adventures of Osric and the troops of Tissburi following the Naval Campaign of Prince Madoc against the Saxons in 487. It manages to advance the Tale of Tissburi and also shows that "WAR IS HELL".
https://db4sgowjqfwig.cloudfront.net/campaigns/112704/assets/948446/Ironsworn_Story_OSRIC_002.pdf
The rest of the session reports and the Domain Asset rules and notes on running the Great Pendragon Campaign with Ironsworn can be found at https://igm4u.com/f/ironsworn-pendragon-actual-plays

Comments

  1. How good would Ironsworn be for a normal GM+multiple_players
    (Guided) Pendragon Campaign?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matthijs Krijger I THINK it would be good, but I’ve only played Ironsworn solo. I’m booked to play a GM’d game at a convention in a couple of months. I guess it’s like any RPG, games vary a lot depending on the mix of GM and Players and how well their expectations and preferences mix. My idea for using the Pendragon Campaign was to give some structure to free-form play with my notes taking the part of the GM/Guide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This seems like it would make a really good fit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment