Hello!
Hello! I have just entered this community, and I would like to say that since I met Mythic, I have never been so excited about a solo game as I am about Ironsworn.
I love many solo RPGs - Miso, Bivius. ..and I really think the big achievement of Ironsworn is to join cool mechanics we have in these games, and others, in the same place.
If the preview was the final work, we alredy would have a great game!
So, thank you, man!
I love many solo RPGs - Miso, Bivius. ..and I really think the big achievement of Ironsworn is to join cool mechanics we have in these games, and others, in the same place.
If the preview was the final work, we alredy would have a great game!
So, thank you, man!
Thank you, Tarcisio Lucas! I really hope you're able to make good use of it.
ReplyDeleteYes, Ironsworn has combined some great ideas into a single game. I've been looking for a Solo version of PbtA since I found AW. I like the mechanics of Ironsworn even better than PbtA!
ReplyDelete