I came here via the fact Ironsworn is built to include solo play out of the box, but now I'm even more interested in...

I came here via the fact Ironsworn is built to include solo play out of the box, but now I'm even more interested in co-op. That's not a playstyle that's supported in most systems, and I'm excited to see what happens with it once Mike Leavitt and I get our characters finished and start playing.

Comments

  1. Thanks, Josh McGraw. I am biased, but I think that 2 players/no GM is Ironsworn's sweet spot. I hope it works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would really like to read some co-op play results!

    While I consider my game Solo, the playfulness of my pet monkey (Homebrew asset: companion) is based off my 2 year old son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm currently playing a 2 player/no GM game with my fiance and so far it's been a blast! I hope your game goes as well as ours has :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make sure to tell us more when you have time, Justin Gordon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shawn Tomkin, will do! I'll see if I can get her to write up her experiences as well, no such thing as too many voices...unless they're in your head I guess

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment