So I've been reading a lot of material around the world of Glorantha of late, and I can't help but wonder how well...
So I've been reading a lot of material around the world of Glorantha of late, and I can't help but wonder how well Ironsworn might re-skin to that setting. The default regions remind me of Sartar/Dragon Pass in some places. Am I totally barking up a wrong tree? :)
Cults as assets? Vows to the Gods?
ReplyDeleteYes, and maybe archetypes as assets too, with access to appropriate magic. :-)
ReplyDelete:) oooooooooooh
ReplyDeleteThere's some Runequest DNA embedded in Ironsworn, so it's not necessarily the wrong tree. Maybe an adjacent tree? The cultures, cults and magic would be a pretty heavy lift in terms of a re-skin, though.
ReplyDeleteWith some focus on a particular cult/culture/region ... maybe? I'm slightly afraid of giving it too much thought, lest my head explode and/or I decide it's a good idea and set to work.