I've made a Excel file with a character page including dice roller and a log page and played out a short session to...
I've made a Excel file with a character page including dice roller and a log page and played out a short session to see how it works.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iz8UlAVWUwLvDkayOINye0wKFB5XMtSf
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iz8UlAVWUwLvDkayOINye0wKFB5XMtSf
Here is a pdf of the session report for those worried about downloading a xlsm file
ReplyDeletedrive.google.com - Ironsworn first go.pdf
PS: Fanir the Dispossessed
ReplyDeleteHealth +5 Spirit +5 Supply 0 Momentum +2
Iron: 2 Edge: 1 Heart: 2 Shadow: 1 Wits: 3 XP: 0/0
Assets:-
Veteran [Path]:
-When you burn momentum in combat, add +1 to this reset.
Brawler [Weapon Focus]:
-When you Secure an Advantage with +iron by engaging in close-quarters
brawling (hitting, tripping, smashing with a shield or with your weapon
hilt, etc.), and score a strong hit, you may also inflict 1 harm.
Honorbound [Path]
-When you turn the tide, envision how your vows give you strength in
this moment. Then add +2 (instead of +1) when you make your move
Vows
Revenge myself on my brother: Epic
Save the Farm from the Broken: Formidable
I've translated my sheet to Google sheets because people seem to be using them around here - makes sense on a G+ group. I also based it around Josh McGraw's Toolkit to take advantage of his nicer character sheet. (PS: make a copy for yourself if you want to use it)
ReplyDeletedocs.google.com - Ironsworn Active Charactersheet