Free time has been a rare commodity lately, and I may be without Internet tomorrow as my ISP are coming out to do...
Free time has been a rare commodity lately, and I may be without Internet tomorrow as my ISP are coming out to do some work on the lines, but I wanted to get something done with Nikkel... so what little time I had I played a little... a very little, but a new small/short session post is up on the wiki. Session 13, Entitled: "Drinking in the Darkness", which can be found in the normal places on the site at the link below.
Let me know if you can't find it, or what you think...
http://irollsolo.tiddlyspot.com
Let me know if you can't find it, or what you think...
http://irollsolo.tiddlyspot.com
Basically, I realized waiting on a period of time long enough to get a 'full' session in was folly and I'd have to take what I could when I could. Better than nothing I suppose.
ReplyDeleteGetting more desperate all the time . . . :-/
ReplyDelete