John Risus


John Risus
I thought of you!

Comments

  1. I just got off a seven day no internet cruise and this was my first/top post I see. Now a five hour drive and hopefully a couple hours to see how Nikkel has faired without me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally have the chance to play it and I'm loving this world! I think you may be able to look forward to some Horizonsworn plays from me in the future

    ReplyDelete
  3. Justin Gordon that would be awesome. I'm Keen on seeing where my AP takes me and read the book of Dunk and Egg while I was on the ship, so curious to how Ironsworn would do some Game of Thrones action too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Justin Gordon So how the HZD play-through going?

    ReplyDelete
  5. John Risus I know we'd talked about Game of Thrones as an Ironsworn game before, I'm still interested in doing it (finding enough time to play all of the game I want to is practically impossible). HZD is going well, I really enjoy the game systems and the world is deep and interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment