Hi all, As I play any tabletop RPG I feel l loose a lot of time rolling dice and searching the result in tables, so...


Hi all, As I play any tabletop RPG I feel l loose a lot of time rolling dice and searching the result in tables, so I use The Gamemaster's Apprentice cards of Larcenous Designs.

As Ironsworn RPG uses a lot of tables also, I made my Oracle cards to make my game faster. There is no anything new added what is not in the original tables of the book, only I have made 100 double sided cards with all the oracle tables.

If you are interested here you can download it in a pdf format.
( compiled by Matt Horam) .https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aecNuDI-f-X7KdUbV8eECCBbAH9PEPjA
Enjoy
Cheers

Comments

  1. Nice work! What size are they when printed? Wondering if they'd fit standard sleeves. I might have to print a test page to see if the corners can be rounded without losing important information. Cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow. Those are great. It must have been a ton of work. Thanks so much for sharing! I'd love to share these elsewhere, with your permission.

    At a glance, it looks like you might have most of the Challenge Rank quests and journeys swapped (the journey refers to the quest rank, and vice-versa).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donald, I print them on A4 and the cads are standard Magic card sized.

    Hi Shawn, Yes please, I would be pleased if you share it on a server. The hard work was to copy the tables, later the Photoshop did the work with the variables. ;D

    "At a glance, it looks like you might have most of the Challenge Rank quests and journeys swapped (the journey refers to the quest rank, and vice-versa)." --- I check this today.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Shawn, you are right! Thanks to warn me. I have uploaded the fixed files.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andras Madarasz - Nice work! - here's a compiled PDF for you and anyone else who prefers it:

    drive.google.com - Ironsworn_Oracle_Cards.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incidentally, you made the game slightly more difficult, thanks to the slight higher chance to get a 1-4 on the d6. Ironsworn is already pretty punishing as system... I suggest to remove the last cards "1" and "2" and change them with a "5" and a "6". PS lovely work you did 😍

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Andrea Parducci, thank you for your reply. You are right there are 16 of 5 and 6 on the d6 and the other numbers are 17 times put. Here you have the page with the 2 changed cards for the "Easy mode" ;D Cheers
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/n7t62fhsos6ayin/Oracle_22%20easy%20.tif?dl=0

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment