I made this short solo one-shot, and I figured I'd share it with you guys, since it's what people do.

I made this short solo one-shot, and I figured I'd share it with you guys, since it's what people do.

It follows Gwain, a "monster-hunter" type of character, and for this story I was inspired by a passage from the saga of Grettir the Strong where the hero, a bandit hunter of ghosts and elves, is attacked by a "mound dweller" while plundering through a tomb. I was also inspired by the Witcher for the character itself, although I'm not going for a witcher aesthetic, just a monster hunter with spells to help him hunt. The character does not turn out to be really interesting, since I can't really think of a background vow other than "gotta slay them all !". Needs a little work on that.

For a quick presentation of the setting : the story takes place in a world where settlements are about the size of a farm, relatively new, in a harsh and inhospitable environment, and where Firstborns are more evil wish-granting fairies than Tolkien-esque elves.

I wrote the moves, but not every oracles roll, nor the decisions I made to interpret the rolls.

Do not hesitate to correct me on grammar.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qHRIS1PKQUbZJZ97koCqLcskgxQPNfaE/view?usp=drive_web

Comments

Post a Comment