I've updated the Ironsworn sticky post (https://plus.google.com/+ShawnTomkin/posts/HizDvRjQcoY) with some community...

I've updated the Ironsworn sticky post (https://plus.google.com/+ShawnTomkin/posts/HizDvRjQcoY) with some community links. Google apparently has plans to start winding down G+ as soon as later this month, and I hope you'll consider joining me at one of these destinations:

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Ironsworn/

Discord: https://discord.gg/8fpWH6J

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/328279421036397/

The Discord group is friendly and active, and it's the place to be if you want to get involved in early playtests and previews. Meanwhile, the Ironsworn subreddit is growing, and the general Reddit RPG community (https://www.reddit.com/r/rpg/ is a great destination for tabletop RPG discussions and news.

At this stage, I have decided against creating a MeWe community, but you'll find me lurking there as Shawn Tomkin. Feel free to tag me in any Ironsworn-related discussions.

You can also follow on twitter: https://twitter.com/ShawnTomkin

I'll be here till they turn the lights out, though!

Comments

  1. Are we riding G+ until it dies or should we start transitioning to one of the new locations?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, though, I'll continue posting here, but I'd love for folks to be participating in the other community destinations. All of the content here has a limited shelf life, so it's better to discuss and share elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm ... that link should be evergreen, David Álvarez. Not sure why it's not working for you. Here's another one you can try:

    discordapp.com - Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment