Here's an actual play report of my first brush with Ironsworn, and solo RPG play in general.
Here's an actual play report of my first brush with Ironsworn, and solo RPG play in general. I've already shared it with some of my gaming group (I might be lowkey trying to sell them on the game a little), and as such there's a running commentary of how I found the rules and what I ran into while playing. I've seen some really great play reports on this G+ and if I continue to have this much fun writing up future sessions, I might have to look into putting it all on a fancy blog, but for now, it's a rough Gdoc. Hope people enjoy!
Skimmed through your commentary. I love being able to see behind the curtain at the decisions you are making and your reaction to the mechanics and oracles. Thanks! I'll add this to my reading list and dig in and read the actual narrative as well.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
The commentary here is really helpful. More people need to do this. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteReally interesting to read other peoples play styles . Thanks for sharing it gave me some ideas .
ReplyDelete