Came to this game following a recommendation on my favourite play-by-post hub, and I am totally hooked.
Came to this game following a recommendation on my favourite play-by-post hub, and I am totally hooked. A brilliantly balanced system that appeals to my desire for narrative rich play that's meaningful in solo mode.
With that in mind, I've started a solo campaign in blog format at phophosolo.home.blog, which I'd be honoured to let you check out.
http://phophosolo.home.blog/
With that in mind, I've started a solo campaign in blog format at phophosolo.home.blog, which I'd be honoured to let you check out.
http://phophosolo.home.blog/
Welcome, Marcus Shepherd! Thanks so much for giving Ironsworn a try. Your actual play looks excellent -- very evocative and well-written. I can't wait to dive in and read in detail.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm glad to see a few strong hits in your rolls. May your luck persist...
Thank you - that means a lot. I've had an absolute blast playing Ironsworn so far. As always I think the "miss" options are more fun, but it's a great system for solo.
ReplyDelete