Started my campaign tonight , so far created a character and a background . I thought I would share it .
Started my campaign tonight , so far created a character and a background . I thought I would share it .
Campaign : In Sickness and in Health
Leela Beltran
2 months have passed since my husband left . The village is now in turmoil , sickness spreads like wildfire , my son has passed , our village leader ...Gone!
There is in-fighting amongst the strong familys over new leadership for the village which is creating great tension amongst us all . Some village elders believe witchcraft or sorcery is to blame for the sickness and are looking at some of the prominent women in the village to blame . A guilty charge of treason is death!The paranoia in the village is so high , and our leader dead , its become mob rule .
My husband left to find new fertile lands , untainted by this scourge , so that the village could move on . He took many great fellow warriors with him . I must find him , tell him of his sons fate , before I am next accused .
I have been getting strange looks these last few days , it is only a matter of time , the clock ticking away . Perhaps we can find a cure and bring peace to this village and its people I still dearly love .
I hold the pendent my husband gave me to my lips and swear an iron vow , tonight I will leave this village in search of my husband , that we might find a cure for this wretched sickness!
Campaign : In Sickness and in Health
Leela Beltran
2 months have passed since my husband left . The village is now in turmoil , sickness spreads like wildfire , my son has passed , our village leader ...Gone!
There is in-fighting amongst the strong familys over new leadership for the village which is creating great tension amongst us all . Some village elders believe witchcraft or sorcery is to blame for the sickness and are looking at some of the prominent women in the village to blame . A guilty charge of treason is death!The paranoia in the village is so high , and our leader dead , its become mob rule .
My husband left to find new fertile lands , untainted by this scourge , so that the village could move on . He took many great fellow warriors with him . I must find him , tell him of his sons fate , before I am next accused .
I have been getting strange looks these last few days , it is only a matter of time , the clock ticking away . Perhaps we can find a cure and bring peace to this village and its people I still dearly love .
I hold the pendent my husband gave me to my lips and swear an iron vow , tonight I will leave this village in search of my husband , that we might find a cure for this wretched sickness!
Great setup! Lots of dramatic hooks there.
ReplyDeleteThanks Shawn , it all came from the book I just filled in the blanks so to speak .
ReplyDelete