Q) Is there a zip download of all the PDFs? Would be handy.

Q) Is there a zip download of all the PDFs? Would be handy.

Went to https://www.ironswornrpg.com/downloads and ctrl+clicked 12 times, not too bad.

Comments

  1. Oh, that page has had an update? Looks cool. I agree that a Basic Play Kit would be neat, though I think DriveThru gives you most of it, maybe? Too lazy to check.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Scott Maclure. Yeah, the download page is a bit unwieldy. I'll put it on my to-do list to add a "Grab it all" one-click zip. I just need to make sure I remember to update the zip when I update any of the files.

    You can also, as Matt Horam noted, download from DriveThruRPG and get all of the files in a neatly packed zip. You''ll also be notified of any file updates, which helps you keep current (though it's less of a concern than it used to be, since files are now rarely updated).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment