If you like the idea of taking your character on a quest for redemption, here's an asset I'd like to include in...

If you like the idea of taking your character on a quest for redemption, here's an asset I'd like to include in volume 3. You may only add this to your character once you have Forsaken a Vow, so it's not accessible for starting characters.

Your reputation as an oath-breaker and your own self-doubts will add hardship to your struggles, so this asset counts as a debility. It will reduce your max momentum and reset. But, there's a big reward at the end of your quest.

Work-in-progress, so feedback is welcome.

Icon courtesy of Lorc under CC BY 3.0 (https://game-icons.net/lorc/originals/shattered-sword.html)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1x6hNp2UOoQU9mLkSNR5PXwfQmPcS3WWF

Comments

  1. I think this is pretty close to perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really intriguing. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niiiiice. I love these assets that have prerequisites. So tantalising when you’re creating your character and have to put them aside, but they give you all these ideas for later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great. Would the stat increase continue the usual trend of no stats greater than 4?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a good question, Joel Britton. I had it in the first draft, but then I thought to myself: If someone's working this hard for a stat boost, let them take it on whatever stat they want. Undecided for the moment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment