IRONSWORN IN SPANISH
IRONSWORN IN SPANISH
Google Drive folder: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tdhByA_5Fa1VbSalguHe_ceZrXdHZv62
If anyone would like to thank me, just get me a set of RPG dice. I play with cards because dice are not sold in my country (Venezuela) besides the D6. PM me if you feel like it.
Google Drive folder: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tdhByA_5Fa1VbSalguHe_ceZrXdHZv62
If anyone would like to thank me, just get me a set of RPG dice. I play with cards because dice are not sold in my country (Venezuela) besides the D6. PM me if you feel like it.
Muchas gracias!
ReplyDeleteBrian Isikoff Man, I'd be so much grateful forever. Not only me, but the players I'm DMing for.
ReplyDeleteStreet: Calle Subida al Excursionista
Address: Conjunto Residencial Marapa Marina
Torre C, Apto. 31
City: Catia La Mar
State: Vargas
ZIP Code: 1162
Country: Venezuela
Phone number: +584120993340
Please, try to use DHL, UPS or Fedex, because other carriers have ties
with Ipostel (a state owned company) and they loose packages all the time.
Thank you, Brian. You're my hero this month.
Brian Isikoff I'd choose opposites (black-white, red-green/or blue) because they cover the whole spectrum, whatever is at disposal, preferably the neutral ones.
ReplyDeleteBrian Isikoff My email is samuel.rondon7@gmail.com just in case.
ReplyDeleteGot the dice from this awesome, amazing man. Thank you, Brian. My group is forever greatful!
ReplyDelete