Earlier this week I shared a one-shot featuring Gwain, the Beast Hunter.
Earlier this week I shared a one-shot featuring Gwain, the Beast Hunter. Since then I cast a few oracles, fleshed out his backstory and motives, and made a second one-shot : this time, Gwain must investigate the forest near a settlement, where one or several beasts may be prowling.
And it is probably the best adventure I had so far in all of my Ironsworn career ! It had suspense, danger, continuous action without any parasite scenes, and a plot twist that goes so well with the story that you can even read it a second time and see things that may seem "foreshadowing" !
Like for the first one-shot I put up here, I've written the moves, but this time I've also put the oracles rolls and my train of thought so you can see what motivated some of my decisions ; they're in blue, and it's not crucial to read them.
On the first page is Gwain's character sheet before the adventure ; on the last page the same sheet, after his adventure.
Again, English is not my first language, and writing is not necessarily my forte either, so I tried to be as concise as possible. Tell me of any grammar error I could have let slip out.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qmFTFG5hZghszwZEy34zUBJZ_6_pBrio/view?usp=drive_web
And it is probably the best adventure I had so far in all of my Ironsworn career ! It had suspense, danger, continuous action without any parasite scenes, and a plot twist that goes so well with the story that you can even read it a second time and see things that may seem "foreshadowing" !
Like for the first one-shot I put up here, I've written the moves, but this time I've also put the oracles rolls and my train of thought so you can see what motivated some of my decisions ; they're in blue, and it's not crucial to read them.
On the first page is Gwain's character sheet before the adventure ; on the last page the same sheet, after his adventure.
Again, English is not my first language, and writing is not necessarily my forte either, so I tried to be as concise as possible. Tell me of any grammar error I could have let slip out.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qmFTFG5hZghszwZEy34zUBJZ_6_pBrio/view?usp=drive_web
Awesome! Thank you for sharing Octave Immarigeon. That felt very Witcher-esque, in a good way.
ReplyDelete