200 Members!
200 Members! It's been fun watching the (slow but steady) uptick over the last couple of weeks in the Ironsworn community.
( I know as soon as I post this that someone will drop out, putting it back to 199. No one leaves, dammit!)
( I know as soon as I post this that someone will drop out, putting it back to 199. No one leaves, dammit!)
1 hour later, still at 200!
ReplyDeleteLooking good! I'm glad to see so many people have found their way to this great game :D
ReplyDeleteShawn Tomkin You had stated previously a new preview would be coming out in Feb/March. Any word on what we can expect? Changes, additions?
ReplyDeleteHi, Dan Davis. The next (final?) preview will include the expanded Chapter 7. This will feature a walkthrough for starting your campaign, gameplay techniques, examples, and options. There will be some other minor bits, such as a couple more example NPC's in the 'Foes and Encounters' chapter.
ReplyDeleteAlso, more assets.
Congrats for 200.
ReplyDeleteI really like the concept behind this RPG! Thanks for sharing it!
ReplyDeleteA pleasure, Thredith Undomiel. Thanks for giving Ironsworn a look!
ReplyDelete