Want a little shadow in your life? Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps February 14, 2018 Want a little shadow in your life? Here's a preview of 3 new shadow-focused assets coming in the next Ironsworn update. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Mark BradyFebruary 14, 2018 at 9:15 AMWow, these are fantastic!!! 👍ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDan DavisFebruary 14, 2018 at 10:07 AMLove when devs put up teasers! Thanks, Shawn Tomkin!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAndrew HuffakerFebruary 14, 2018 at 1:22 PMYes yes and yesReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJeremiah WennekerFebruary 14, 2018 at 3:15 PMVery nice! They'll make excellent additions to the game.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyjoseph deckertFebruary 14, 2018 at 5:19 PMOoh, and just when I thought I had my three picked for my next character... Very cool!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJohn RisusFebruary 14, 2018 at 5:46 PMTres chic!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJim Alcala SalesFebruary 18, 2018 at 7:43 AMGreat stuff.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Wow, these are fantastic!!! 👍
ReplyDeleteLove when devs put up teasers! Thanks, Shawn Tomkin!
ReplyDeleteYes yes and yes
ReplyDeleteVery nice! They'll make excellent additions to the game.
ReplyDeleteOoh, and just when I thought I had my three picked for my next character... Very cool!
ReplyDeleteTres chic!
ReplyDeleteGreat stuff.
ReplyDelete