Hi everyone!

Hi everyone! The first three posts of my Ironsworn Solo AP are up on a blog I just made. The first two set up the character and setting, so if you want to jump into the action feel free to skip ahead to third post, which is Chapter 1 of the story.

This is a pretty narrative-heavy account, with only small amounts of gamey narration in italics. However, this is indeed an actual play, as what you see here is almost identical in format to how I play my other solo game which I haven't posted anywhere (it's now standing at about a 50 page google doc). I think the written details are not any greater than what would normally be discussed verbally in a traditional group setting, and writing out those details is, in my opinion, a critical component of getting invested in a solo game.

My plan is to do a lot of writing this weekend since I'll have some free time. After that, I will probably try to write at least one update a week.

Let me know if you have any suggestions or comments!

http://lonelyinkwell.blogspot.com/2018/06/solo-ironsworn-chapter-0a-our-character.html
http://lonelyinkwell.blogspot.com/2018/06/solo-ironsworn-chapter-0a-our-character.html

Comments

Post a Comment