A post about Ironsworn solo play over on Reddit, with lots of followup discussion.
A post about Ironsworn solo play over on Reddit, with lots of followup discussion.
https://www.reddit.com/r/rpg/comments/8tg142/okay_im_absolutely_hooked_on_ironsworns_solo/
https://www.reddit.com/r/rpg/comments/8tg142/okay_im_absolutely_hooked_on_ironsworns_solo/
I love this great press for you man!
ReplyDeleteEverything they say about the game is right on the money and there's nothing like Reddit to generate that passionate word of mouth!
(As a selfish aside, I also got the warm fuzzies when the guy said he loved the Ironsworn Settlement Generator, I'm pretty proud of how it turned out :D)
Hey that's my post! Really surprised how much it blew up honestly.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the post, Ethan Uhlig. You obviously have a way with words, as previous mentions of Ironsworn over on Reddit didn't garner a whole lot of attention. My website is giving you some serious side-eye over how hard it had to work yesterday :).
ReplyDeleteJoking aside, it was an awesome post and I was really thrilled to see it. Even if it had languished in Reddit obscurity it would have made my week.
This post had my mind blowing off, and got me to know this incredibly well-thought-and-written game. I never considered playing a solo rpg game, and now i'm looking forward to it. Thank you for making it accesible (free) to us and to give such a caring feedback.
ReplyDeleteIf you're ever interested in making a spanish translation, it'll be my honor to contribute in return (also free)