Hi, Bill Andel. I did consider it, but eventually decided I didn't want to be quite that prescriptive with encounters. I'd rather folks roll on a looser oracle, such as Action/Theme, and then interpret the result for something that is cool and feels more organic to their story.
Finally, Justin Gordon's awesome digital oracles include a random foe generator, along with a bunch of other cool one-click oracles. It doesn't prioritize by region, but knowing Justin he'll probably add that eventually ;). You can find them here: https://chartopia.d12dev.com/en/collection/50/
Hi, Bill Andel. I did consider it, but eventually decided I didn't want to be quite that prescriptive with encounters. I'd rather folks roll on a looser oracle, such as Action/Theme, and then interpret the result for something that is cool and feels more organic to their story.
ReplyDeleteAlso, the make-your-own oracle sheets here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OHUYf-dQhYXZqbZpppKX79SyLGlotqZo, provide a way for folks to define some potential encounters appropriate to their current journey.
Finally, Justin Gordon's awesome digital oracles include a random foe generator, along with a bunch of other cool one-click oracles. It doesn't prioritize by region, but knowing Justin he'll probably add that eventually ;). You can find them here: https://chartopia.d12dev.com/en/collection/50/
Thanks for giving Ironsworn a look, and welcome to the community!
drive.google.com - Ironsworn-Oracles-Worksheet.pdf
Shawn Tomkin I really should add varying encounter by region. Shouldn't be a lot of work now that the groundwork is laid.
ReplyDelete