Session two of my as yet unnamed solo campaign.

Session two of my as yet unnamed solo campaign. What a ride! I thought I could squeeze in more gameplay this time but the oracle seems to have a really firm idea of the pacing it wants, and when the fiction gets, like, good-good, it honestly exhausts me. In a good way!

This session is brought to you by hours and hours of Danheim Viking radio, 'The Lay of Thrym' by Tyr, and 'Where Owls Know My Name' by Rivers of Nihil. Highly recommended for your own solo play!

Comments

  1. Loving this! Thanks so much for sharing.

    Quick note from your comments: "There is a mention in the book about the Heal move (which I can trigger by myself in the wild) clearing Shaken..."

    This is an error that is noted in the print errata, which you can find via the link below.

    Minor note: I love the combo you built out of Turn the Tide, Honorbound, and Slayer :)

    drive.google.com - Ironsworn-Errata.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Shawn Tomkin! You make a kickass game that shits out genre-appropriate fiction practically unbidden.

    Really excited for Delve and Sanctuary, by the way. We get to do both Legend of Zelda AND Seven Samurai? Be still my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to use "a kickass game that shits out genre-appropriate fiction practically unbidden" as back-cover copy someday, James Simon. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment