I've been spending a few hours reading through the latest version after downloading it from drivethru.

I've been spending a few hours reading through the latest version after downloading it from drivethru. I did take a quick look a couple of months ago, but never got around to doing anything with it

I've been struggling with other solo play systems before, but I think Ironsworn may be what finally works for me. We'll see 😀
Regardless, it's a pleasure to read both for the content and the clear and on occasion evocative language.

Comments

  1. Thanks for giving it a read, Bo! I hope you have a chance to try it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to set some time aside next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's not forget the layouts and the models and photos! I've been nothing but impressed since someone referenced it on the Lone Wolf roleplaying community here a month or two ago. I hope you make some money and notoriety for all the work you've put in, Shawn Tomkin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment