Shawn Tomkin curious about how you produced the stunning photography in the rulebook. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps May 18, 2018 Shawn Tomkin curious about how you produced the stunning photography in the rulebook. It really pulls you into the world! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Shawn TomkinMay 18, 2018 at 8:07 AMThanks, Ovy Ortega. I can't claim too much credit. It's all licensed stock images, sometimes heavily manipulated or composited in Photoshop.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyOvy OrtegaMay 18, 2018 at 8:10 AMShawn Tomkin I had this image of all your friends posing somewhere in Wyoming like in that videogame “unreal world”ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyShawn TomkinMay 18, 2018 at 8:14 AMI wish I had such a cool bunch of friends.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyOvy OrtegaMay 18, 2018 at 8:15 AMShawn Tomkin you probably do!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyOvy OrtegaMay 18, 2018 at 4:33 PMIf you have friends that sat at a table, in a hall, to play test this- you absolutely do!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Thanks, Ovy Ortega. I can't claim too much credit. It's all licensed stock images, sometimes heavily manipulated or composited in Photoshop.
ReplyDeleteShawn Tomkin I had this image of all your friends posing somewhere in Wyoming like in that videogame “unreal world”
ReplyDeleteI wish I had such a cool bunch of friends.
ReplyDeleteShawn Tomkin you probably do!
ReplyDeleteIf you have friends that sat at a table, in a hall, to play test this- you absolutely do!
ReplyDelete