Just found the game recently and I’m in love with it! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps May 14, 2018 Just found the game recently and I’m in love with it! I’m curious, though: are there any plans to hack it into other settings/genres? Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Shawn TomkinMay 14, 2018 at 12:23 PMHi, Lex Permann. Welcome! Short answer is yes. Longer answer is at this relevant post: plus.google.com - This is entirely premature, but it's fun to think and talk about, so let's do...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJustin GordonMay 14, 2018 at 3:07 PMWelcome!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRemi PermannMay 14, 2018 at 3:13 PMShawn Tomkin Fantastic news! I love the idea, especially that Age of Sail one and any other historical or psuedo-historical concepts you might do.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyShawn TomkinMay 14, 2018 at 4:17 PMThanks, Lex Permann! Stay tuned.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPiotr Monwid-OlechnowiczMay 15, 2018 at 2:44 AMThis post-apoc age of sail setting idea totally rocks.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Hi, Lex Permann. Welcome! Short answer is yes. Longer answer is at this relevant post: plus.google.com - This is entirely premature, but it's fun to think and talk about, so let's do...
ReplyDeleteWelcome!
ReplyDeleteShawn Tomkin Fantastic news! I love the idea, especially that Age of Sail one and any other historical or psuedo-historical concepts you might do.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Lex Permann! Stay tuned.
ReplyDeleteThis post-apoc age of sail setting idea totally rocks.
ReplyDelete