Super happy fun time news today!

Super happy fun time news today! I checked on the status of the Ironsworn print proof I ordered about two-and-a-half weeks ago, and was told it was the victim of a glitch in the system and that I needed to resubmit. This is after another glitch caused it to sit in review for about three weeks. All told, I've got nearly six weeks of waiting under my belt, and now I'm back to square one.
Oh, well. Maybe by the time i get through this process it'll be a moot point. We will be living on the moon and downloading RPG's directly to our brain.
Just another opportunity to look it over?
ReplyDeleteJust think of it as an epic iron vow to get the book out.
ReplyDeleteSomebody rolled a miss on Undertake a Journey...
ReplyDeleteHi! Can you tell me where can I order the print version of the Ironsworn? Thank you
ReplyDeleteHi, Andras Madarasz. Print versions will be available at DriveThruRPG in a few weeks. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThank a lot for the info. May be you know what the price will be (more or less). Thank you again for this great game.
ReplyDelete