Chartopia should be updated to match the latest revision of the Moves.
Chartopia should be updated to match the latest revision of the Moves. I've added a first pass at a waypoint generator and I'm thinking idly about how to do a region based random encounter generator
Suggestions for new content always appreciated!
https://chartopia.d12dev.com/en/collection/50/
https://chartopia.d12dev.com/en/collection/50/
Suggestions for new content always appreciated!
https://chartopia.d12dev.com/en/collection/50/
https://chartopia.d12dev.com/en/collection/50/
"After a day's travel, you have arrived at a(n):
ReplyDeleteBlighted Fen and meet a fellow traveler: Qamar is a Dangerous Artisan . His current goal is to Find a person . His current stance toward you is unfriendly."
Sweet!
I like it a lot, especially the way it incorporates the random chance of calling the settlement generator.
ReplyDeleteEthan Uhlig Thanks! For now it's basically just a d10 roll that has the option of cascading into the Random NPC or Random Settlement generator. I've got plans to expand it to include random animal/monster encounters and other things to help push the story in unexpected directions, but I need to think on exactly how I want it to be implemented before I do.
ReplyDeleteJustin Gordon you rock.
ReplyDeleteJosh McGraw the Chartopia people and Shawn Tomkin rock, if I've created something cool it's by standing on the shoulders off giants
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing!
ReplyDelete