Hery guys! I just found this Fate Core setting in spanish, Antiguo y Colosal (Ancient and Colossal).

Hery guys! I just found this Fate Core setting in spanish, Antiguo y Colosal (Ancient and Colossal).

For those spanish speakers, I'd advice grabbing it, both as a Fate Game and as setting material, because it REALLY goes well with Ironsworn!

It's about low, isolated villages who live in the remains of an ancient, post-apocalyptic world in which a powerful civilization flourished, only to be destroyed by inmense and mysterious beings known as colosi.

The young people of the tribes bond with mystical animals known as Beasts, and together they explore the broken world, face monsters known as Wraiths, and face the immense Colosi.

The setting is kinda low-magic, as characters start off as nobodies in tribes who don't even have soldiers/hunters, and even tho magic is present, it's mysterious (no spellcasting, but there are rituals).

So if you're lacking ideas, try this out :D

Comments

Post a Comment