I also have started an actual play of Ironsworn on the rpg.net forums.
I also have started an actual play of Ironsworn on the rpg.net forums.
There is also a link to my spread-character-sheet in the first post with my world truths.
https://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?829600-Ironswron-Solo-The-tales-of-Sigurnyas
There is also a link to my spread-character-sheet in the first post with my world truths.
https://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?829600-Ironswron-Solo-The-tales-of-Sigurnyas
Nice to see a good actual play report of Ironsworn. Thanks Franck Bouvot for sharing it with us.
ReplyDeleteJust a note: in the text "Let’s Gather Information again. Roll +wits (1d6+2). 4 vs 4&7. A weak hit, the travel won’t be easy."
It is in fact a miss. Your action score must be greater than the challenge dice for counting as a hit.
Wesley Ramos I knew I would make mistakes. Hey, we just play to see what happens next right ?
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely. Keep up with the play and we all are going to found out!
ReplyDeleteI really liked your use of the quest starters, Franck Bouvot. Looking forward to reading more.
ReplyDeleteShawn Tomkin They were really inspiring. I also wanted to pick the one where the gods don't exist anymore but I would be a Devout being able to perform miracles in the name of one. Many interesting ideas to get you started right away. I've been asked to show how the game works on a french forum. I may use the idea of the devout one as demonstration.
ReplyDelete