Shawn Tomkin Hi, I'm looking for source files of the icons you used in the Asset cards.

Shawn Tomkin Hi, I'm looking for source files of the icons you used in the Asset cards. I see you cited https://game-icons.net/ as a source, but it would seem you've done quite a bit of your own edits to them and many are original. Would you be willing to distribute those as .svg's or whatever form they're in, separately from the completed Asset cards?

Thank you!
https://game-icons.net/

Comments

  1. Hi, Robin Avery. Thanks for asking. A few of the icons are hand-made, but unfortunately others are sourced from stock--and those licenses wouldn't allow me to redistribute in source format.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see. Thank you for the immediate reply!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Follow up question, what fonts did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Modesto Poster and Modesto Expanded for logo/headlines. Body font is good old Minion Pro.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment