So when I swear a vow that requires me to travel to a destination do I have two progress tracks?

So when I swear a vow that requires me to travel to a destination do I have two progress tracks? One for the journey the other for The Vow?
I was marking progress on my journey and rolled for reaching my destination.
Would I use the same progress track to roll for fulfilling my Vow?

Comments

  1. Hi, Walter ... Yes, you'll have two project tracks. The vow progress track is on your character sheet, and you'll mark progress on your journey on a separate track (there are progress track worksheets available on the website).

    When you Reach Your Destination, you roll on your journey progress track. If you are successful and it's worthy of a milestone, go ahead and make the Reach a Milestone move on your vow.

    Same goes for fights. Give them a progress track, and mark the harm you inflict as progress. When you End the Fight, you can Reach a Milestone and mark progress on your vow if overcoming this foe related to that quest.

    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shawn Tomkin it really did ty! It certainly will add more time and effort to getting even troublesome vows completed.
    (A good thing!) 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment