For now, you'll need a time machine :). The first Frontiers supplement will enter playtesting at some point in 2019. I'll have a smaller supplement (focused on site-based exploration) prior to that.
Warzen Kamor When you get your time machine, you should join the Time Travelers' Guild. We will be meeting at Drucker and 4th St. last Thursday at 12:00 PM. See you last week!
Looks fantastic! Happy to see it in print no matter how it gets there :)
ReplyDeleteOne quick question: what is Ironsworn Frontiers ? Never heard of it.
ReplyDeleteWarzen Kamor ... Frontiers is the moniker for supplements which take Ironsworn to other genres and settings. Science fiction, for example.
ReplyDeleteok, thx ! Where can I find such supplements ? I've not been able to locate any on the official web site.
ReplyDeleteFor now, you'll need a time machine :). The first Frontiers supplement will enter playtesting at some point in 2019. I'll have a smaller supplement (focused on site-based exploration) prior to that.
ReplyDeleteI knew it ! This time machine stuff is definitively a must have !! :)
ReplyDeleteThx for the info !
Warzen Kamor When you get your time machine, you should join the Time Travelers' Guild. We will be meeting at Drucker and 4th St. last Thursday at 12:00 PM. See you last week!
ReplyDelete