Branwhyn and the Valknut Devle into the Depths of a nest of Harrow Spiders to retrieve the Ironlanders taken from a...
Branwhyn and the Valknut Devle into the Depths of a nest of Harrow Spiders to retrieve the Ironlanders taken from a raid on their caravan.
23 - Devle the Depths - Part 1
Shawn Tomkin’s playtest document for Devle the Depths came out at a good time for me, the same day I was writing this as it turned out. Ergo, I’m going to be using the playtest rules provided for our delve into the spider cave. Obviously, the Theme and Domain don’t fit. When those come up, I’ll adapt to something more appropriate. I'll say in advance though, even the playtest rules of this expansion are a lot of fun!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UXkr3u2mqXCJj4DCZn84-A5pX6Yh5O-X
23 - Devle the Depths - Part 1
Shawn Tomkin’s playtest document for Devle the Depths came out at a good time for me, the same day I was writing this as it turned out. Ergo, I’m going to be using the playtest rules provided for our delve into the spider cave. Obviously, the Theme and Domain don’t fit. When those come up, I’ll adapt to something more appropriate. I'll say in advance though, even the playtest rules of this expansion are a lot of fun!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UXkr3u2mqXCJj4DCZn84-A5pX6Yh5O-X
Cool! There's an "infested" theme that would have been perfect for that :)
ReplyDeleteShawn Tomkin I can't wait to see it once Delve is a full fledged expansion!
ReplyDeleteWhen can we get these rules ? I would like to use them in my campaign . This would be an amazing expansion .
ReplyDelete