An archive of discussions from the Ironsworn Google+ community, saved for posterity.
Stop the rampant consumer exploitation!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Stop the rampant consumer exploitation! Ironsworn drove me to buy paper clips so that I can properly handle a character sheet once I finish the day's work. :D
But really...I'm wrapping up my part of developing a Wraith: The Oblivion supplement, and so looking forward to time with Ironsworn and the Delve playtest and all. And now I can do it right. :)
I ended up laminating my character sheet, and I use a wet-erase marker. Along with a few other laminated pages (Moves quick reference, Rules summary) I'm pretty much set. Just gotta put the Oracles into something small enough to laminate and not take 10 pages... :)
Ironsworn is funded by a secret cabal of paperclip manufacturers. They are followers of an ancient and unknowable god, who acknowledges your tribute.
ReplyDeletemedia.tenor.com
Figures.
ReplyDeleteBut really...I'm wrapping up my part of developing a Wraith: The Oblivion supplement, and so looking forward to time with Ironsworn and the Delve playtest and all. And now I can do it right. :)
I've been tracking in OneNote playing online with a friend. I gotta be honest -- in solo play I loved having something fiddly with the paper clips.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I do the overwhelming majority of my gaming entirely digitally, but Ironsworn offers a tactile experience I actually want. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, Clippy. How I've not missed you.
ReplyDeleteI'm not going to lie, I read the first line and was like "what the heck, Shawn has been so generous with Ironsworn"
ReplyDeleteThen I read the rest and laughed
I ended up laminating my character sheet, and I use a wet-erase marker. Along with a few other laminated pages (Moves quick reference, Rules summary) I'm pretty much set. Just gotta put the Oracles into something small enough to laminate and not take 10 pages... :)
ReplyDeleteOneNote's my backup method, though.
If I end up playing Ironsworn regularly, I imagine I'll do just that. :)
ReplyDelete