Here's an outline of materials currently planned or in-development at the Ironsworn forges.


Here's an outline of materials currently planned or in-development at the Ironsworn forges. Things may (and probably will!) change. I do have some other settings I want to explore, and I am hoping that what you see here gives me a solid base for other worlds and genres. I'd love to hear what official or unofficial material you want to see.

Comments

  1. I'm most psyched for the Delve and (especially) Sanctuary supplements.

    I'm also really interested in seeing the Ironsworn system adapted to detective/mystery/investigation roleplay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. High Fantasy Ironsworn or rules for non ritual magic would be cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. David Álvarez I was just going to add that as well!

    ReplyDelete

  4. Starforge is intriguing me a lot, in a previous post you said you'll go hard or pulp science-fiction ... I would be really interested by a setting in science fiction which transcribe this mix between heroic, gritty and horror of the Ironlands.

    Although, I'm also waiting new mechanics of Sanctuary and Delve!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment