I think what I love most about Ironsworn is how haunting it is.


I think what I love most about Ironsworn is how haunting it is. I read the rules, the world, the possibilities, and they live with me. They follow me around until I return to that Hall that is Ironsworn!

Comments

  1. I very much agree. Are you playing solo or with a group?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes my day. Thanks, Ovy Ortega!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree as well! I think it really hits the spot when it comes to the balance between what is explained about the world and what's up to you to fill in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree -- the combination of the setting, the writing style and the artwork give you a very clear image of what goes on in the game. It's really well done.

    I also think the Apocalypse engine style of move descriptions is perfectly suited for evocative games.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BY the way, I had no idea this was a wedding photo. Never swear an oath when you are drinking mead!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment