Is there any chance that someone would want to play online, perhaps a textual discord or in this community?
Is there any chance that someone would want to play online, perhaps a textual discord or in this community? I would GM but I just discovered it last night.
We do have a Discord setup, though it does not currently have a dice bot one can be added easily. I am on mobile and do not have the link.
ReplyDeleteThere is also the recently launched service RoleGate, on which I am currently playing a game with Krzysztof Czopek that is going really well!
ReplyDeleteJosh McGraw got you covered
ReplyDeletehttps://discord.gg/hGVVmw
discordapp.com - Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
Justin Gordon Sweet. Here's a nice little dicebot we could install, if anyone wanted to do in-server play. github.com - ArtemGr/Sidekick
ReplyDeleteI would be interested in trying, still working my way through the book though and digesting it.
ReplyDelete