Is there anyway to create custom assets/paths?

Is there anyway to create custom assets/paths? I checked the tools section but there doesn t seem to be any blank asset cards or anything like that.

Comments

  1. Hi, waytodawn96. It's on my to-do. I was just working on a blank form-fillable PDF asset over my morning coffee. It's not a perfect solution because it puts more limitations on the amount of text, but my thinking is to have at least a couple of options. I'll have the form-fillable PDF, a completely blank card, a blank card with lines for writing, etc. Perhaps a google doc as well.

    Anyway, short answer to your question: Yes, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shawn Tomkin funny, I working on my campaign over my morning coffee as well ^^ also, that's good to hear. Thanks for your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. waytodawn96 What I've done for now is just cut out a piece of blank paper the right size and handwritten my custom asset on that - less pretty perhaps but perfectly functional

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just thought I'd bump this as a way to make custom asset cards would be much appreciated with my group :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment