Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps May 29, 2018 Not the biggest review, but more coming. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Jacob RossMay 29, 2018 at 1:30 PMFor whatever reason my foolish eyes initially read this as "unimpressed". I was quite confused there for a minute.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyOvy OrtegaMay 29, 2018 at 1:33 PMI would have used impressive but that would have been talking about the review not the game- off to an edit.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyShawn TomkinMay 29, 2018 at 4:32 PMThanks for the review! Really appreciate it, and I'm thrilled you're finding it to be a compelling experience.(also thanks for posting the review to DriveThruRPG)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
For whatever reason my foolish eyes initially read this as "unimpressed". I was quite confused there for a minute.
ReplyDeleteI would have used impressive but that would have been talking about the review not the game- off to an edit.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the review! Really appreciate it, and I'm thrilled you're finding it to be a compelling experience.
ReplyDelete(also thanks for posting the review to DriveThruRPG)