Here's a preview of the final Ironsworn moves handout. There's been a couple of moderate changes, including:

Here's a preview of the final Ironsworn moves handout. There's been a couple of moderate changes, including:

- Test Your Spirit is now Endure Stress, as part of an overall effort to treat Harm and Stress more consistently in the rules.

- Suffering harm or stress is now rephrased as a reference to the endure moves, with the amount of harm or stress listed when appropriate, such as "Endure Harm (1 harm)".

- Face Danger now has explicit options on a weak hit.

- The Pay the Price table has seen a few more changes.

Apart from that, just a whole bunch of minor edits to clean up various text issues. These updates will get folded into the final release of the core book, out in July.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZDPEOSXd78rgTvwjE50fynD9XtJp6LZS

Comments

  1. I think making Test Your Spirit into Endure Stress was definitely the right move. It hadn't honestly occur to me but as I read through the Moves reference, Endure Harm and Endure Stress immediately jump out at me as a matched pair.

    Face Danger having explicit costs is helpful to new players who otherwise might get jammed up trying to come up with a way to give their characters trouble. I also think it makes it fit more mechanically with other similar moves.

    Last, how did Pay the Price change specifically if you don't mind my asking? I just want to be able to update the Chartopia table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Justin Gordon. Let me do a PDF compare later this evening and send you a screenshot. There were SO many edits over the last month. I've lost the thread a bit. On that note, would you be so kind as to email/PM me? Have a question for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shawn Tomkin I shot you a message over Hangouts, let me know if there's a better way to get you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment