oh that's incredible! I love the shrapnel flying up in the background, I can just imagine somebody's holding a ruined shield and somebody else has a broken axe!
I'd say wait before printing, Caio Romero. There's a ton of minor edits, page references have changed, etc. If all goes according to plan, it'll be ready this month. The trees will thank you :)
Way awesome!
ReplyDeleteoh that's incredible! I love the shrapnel flying up in the background, I can just imagine somebody's holding a ruined shield and somebody else has a broken axe!
ReplyDeleteDuuuuuude
ReplyDeleteLooks awesome!
ReplyDeleteAn excellent visual representation that will help players with the overall immersion of the game! You can totally feel the oracle come to life!
ReplyDeleteDo I print or wait for new version? :)
ReplyDeleteI'd say wait before printing, Caio Romero. There's a ton of minor edits, page references have changed, etc. If all goes according to plan, it'll be ready this month. The trees will thank you :)
ReplyDeleteShawn Tomkin, thank you for the answer. Ironsworn is amazing and i need to take it in my hands! xD
ReplyDelete