Hi fellow Ironsworner

Hi fellow Ironsworner,

As I am often on the road and I sometime intend to play Ironsworn in Coffeeshops so physical component and dice is somewhat of a no-go for me. So, having to go all digital I made myself an Excel character sheet which include a dice roller. I thought to share it with the community in case anybody else needed something similar.

Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JlUHKigNDpKZSMrYMs7slbhEgmegdfI5/view?usp=sharing

Some caveats :
1.This is version 1.0, unplayed and untested yet. Some kinks may needs to be ironed out, although I am fairly confident it work well enough ;

2.The character sheet is filled with my initial character data in order to provide a template on how I intend to use it;

3.Feel free to remove the hyperlink on the Bio section of the character sheet. I was just way too long-winded to have my bio fit on the space included...

4.Feel free, to modify, share or deconstruct any part of this sheet. Im a pretty busy guy and I make no promise to ever do any further version (although I would like to automate the Oracle result, but this will have to wait...)

Enjoy !

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JlUHKigNDpKZSMrYMs7slbhEgmegdfI5/view?usp=sharing

Comments

  1. This is a really nice (and complete) digital kit! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very slick, Yannick Jean! How does the dice roller work? On the Google Sheet, I'm not seeing any type of trigger on the page...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dan Davis .. You'll need to download the Excel file and run it natively in Excel, since it uses a macro for the dice roller.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been using the Randbetween(1,8) Google Sheet feature with great success. No code or macro needed! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment