I just got the book and I’m excited to dig into.

I just got the book and I’m excited to dig into. I noticed there wasn’t a listing in Goodreads so added it there. Shawn, feel free to claim it on your goodreads profile and edit anything I might have missed. I think having a goodreads page is a nice landing point for RPG books these days.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show?id=2580715864
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show?id=2580715864

Comments

  1. I'd never even CONSIDERED game books on GoodReads.
    world turns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I’d like to change that about the tabletop culture. If they become popular on Goodreads they might add it to their awards and people might review them more, etc. Subsequently hopefully bringing more people into the hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fraser Simons It made me realise I didn't even search for comics, either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Comics are well integrated since Goodreads is linked with ComiXology (Amazon). It’ll upload your rating to goodreads if you read it there even.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I used GoodReads several years ago but had forgotten all about it. I'll set up a profile.

    Appreciate the purchase and I hope you enjoy the book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m sure I will! When you have a profile you should be able to claim the book and edit the metadata if I’ve got anything wrong, as well as add other versions. Could add a link to the website and Drivethru rpg and such as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment