Since Ironsworn has lots of Solo player fans, today's Drive Thru RPG deal might be of interest:

Since Ironsworn has lots of Solo player fans, today's Drive Thru RPG deal might be of interest:

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/129909/The-Covetous-Poets-Adventure-Creator-and-Solo-GM-Guidebook?affiliate_id=78493

(I added an affiliate link)
https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/129909/The-Covetous-Poets-Adventure-Creator-and-Solo-GM-Guidebook?affiliate_id=78493

Comments

  1. I backed this book. I was very disappointed in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacob Ross Tell me more. What disappointed you about it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's kind of disjointed. Like it doesn't really guide you like Ironsworn does. It's more like some vague prompts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacob Ross Ah, ok. Thanks for the heads up, I've never read it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I echo what Jacob Ross said. Seems to just be a collection of random tables without proper guidance

    ReplyDelete
  6. A book aiming to make ANY game a solo one, couldn't be any better imho

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also backed it, but I found it extremely useful -- if I was playing one of the genres represented in the tables. It's good for generating scenes or random events in those circumstances. It seems like it might be good for building guided adventures, but there really are no rules for solo play. For that, you'd have to go somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment