Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps November 16, 2018 The Discord invitation link on the website doesn't seem to be working at present. Is this still in use? Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Shawn TomkinNovember 16, 2018 at 4:04 PMThanks for the heads up, David Deleon. Not sure why it's not working. It's set to never expire.Give this one a try: https://discord.gg/unhPKsm. I'll keep an eye out for you.discordapp.com - Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamersReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDavid DeleonNovember 16, 2018 at 4:06 PMShawn Tomkin Huh, it's still saying "This invite is Invalid." I'll have to give it a try when I get back from my game session tonight.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDavid DeleonNovember 16, 2018 at 4:07 PMOh, nevermind. It was my adblock stuff stopping it. I feel dumb. Fixed!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Thanks for the heads up, David Deleon. Not sure why it's not working. It's set to never expire.
ReplyDeleteGive this one a try: https://discord.gg/unhPKsm. I'll keep an eye out for you.
discordapp.com - Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
Shawn Tomkin Huh, it's still saying "This invite is Invalid." I'll have to give it a try when I get back from my game session tonight.
ReplyDeleteOh, nevermind. It was my adblock stuff stopping it. I feel dumb. Fixed!
ReplyDelete