Interiors are pretty good (while the resolution of the pictures isn't the best - cheap print and paper - still good enough). PS I chose a smaller format (it seems slightly smaller than a A5 paper, about 14 cm x 21 cm), still perfectly readable.
I am very jealous. I looked around for a web service to print. Didn't know if we'd get in trouble :P. I'll wait for the full monty but I must say well done!.
Am I allowed to be jealous? Did you actually do binding on that?
ReplyDeleteWell, to be precise you can substitute "home-printed" with "online print service" 😆
ReplyDeleteAh. At any rate, looks great. I hope the interiors turned out, and that the spreads lined up for you as they should. Still waiting on my proof.
ReplyDelete... But, ehi, I did pencil corrections to turn "Preview 7" in "up-to-dated book". Also, I drew the quick chapters finder on the side 😀https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/OLM0BhH9dbvbmc8kWzysN4VCqs_QQx8JP2QYeUnTyxH3YivMK8oi9KJXe0tcLP-0A0foiL3gIMXYW9o=s0
ReplyDeleteInteriors are pretty good (while the resolution of the pictures isn't the best - cheap print and paper - still good enough). PS I chose a smaller format (it seems slightly smaller than a A5 paper, about 14 cm x 21 cm), still perfectly readable.
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty close to the actual format, which is 15.24 cm x 22.86 cm.
ReplyDeleteI am very jealous. I looked around for a web service to print. Didn't know if we'd get in trouble :P. I'll wait for the full monty but I must say well done!.
ReplyDelete