Ironsworn ticked over to the Electrum Bestseller level on DriveThruRPG over the holiday weekend.

Ironsworn ticked over to the Electrum Bestseller level on DriveThruRPG over the holiday weekend. Thanks everyone! That is 250+ copies of the print version. I had set a personal goal of 200 for this year, so vow fulfilled a few weeks early!

And now the slow march to gold level. An epic journey, to be sure.

I would be remiss to not mention a more important metric, which is the 8,000 customer downloads through DriveThruRPG and several thousand more through my website. I'm excited to have so many people take a look at the thing I made, even if it turns out it's not for them.

I am constantly hearing from folks who are new to the game, which makes me super-happy. I really appreciate those of you who spread the word to make up for my shabby outreach efforts. Thank you!

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/238369/Ironsworn
https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/238369/Ironsworn

Comments

  1. I just listened to the +1 Forward podcast episode on Ironsworn this morning, and it convinced me to order the HC and the cards. I've played a bit using the pdf, but now I must have the beautiful, beautiful hardcover. Thanks for making this game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Steven Warble! I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work, Shawn Tomkin! More XP for your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! Still waiting for my hardcover but it will be here ... soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And soon you'll have a french version

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment