No sooner has the long journey back to Twin Rivers begun than the survivors come under a new threat.

No sooner has the long journey back to Twin Rivers begun than the survivors come under a new threat.

22- Camp Raid
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JstnjR87PtZy-DayLgpyzq5lw_LGnaoS

Comments

  1. Blargh! Spiders! Aside from that, Jeremiah Wenneker, I'll have to admit that I'm not able to track every Ironsworn play report anymore, but I always eagerly download and read your latest adventure. It's like picking up the latest book from a favorite author. You've built an amazing character and world. Thanks so much for continuing to play and share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an incredibly gracious compliment. Thank you, Shawn Tomkin. As I've said before, you've created a something truly wonderful with Ironsworn and it has allowed all of us let our imaginations run wild. Words cannot fully express how overjoyed I am that anyone, particularly the creator of the game, takes an interest in my stories. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment